Modern Craft: In Plain Sight
Please join us at Sugar Maple for our new quarterly panel event Modern Craft where we will discuss everything beer, craft and how they shift fluidly to emulate our modern world.
Topical to our modern world is 2021’s inaugural panel of Modern Craft: In Plain Sight. Our panel will take on and discuss women who have and do craft in every corner of the brewing industry, their place as leaders and innovators, how their impact has been sometimes overlooked, ignored, or marginalized, and what their future will look like in the industry.
Our panel of 5 includes:
– Maggie Skinner, Director of Sales and Marketing, Fermentorium
– Heidi Dalibor, Co-founder, Vice President and General Manager, New Barons Brewing Cooperative
– Sara Miletic, Beechwood Sales & Service
– Jenny Engel, Brewer and Beertender, Indeed Brewing Company
– Erika Jones, CEO Co-Owner, Giant Jones Brewing Company
To join this lively discussion tickets are required, and limited for safety.
Sugar Maple wants you to enjoy this event comfortably, so if we sell out or you prefer to watch from home we will be casting Modern Craft online and live as well. Stay tuned for this link, and directions on picking up our panels featured beers for this event.